Today I asked a butterfly to play...

I wonder if it wants to play...
Today was fun.

Lady Human stayed at home to “tippy tap” on the computer, and every now and again she spoke to the little black box that makes “dring”, “dring” noises.  I like when Lady Human is here as I can follow her around and watch all that she does - sometimes I just stare at her.  If I stare at her lots, she starts smiling and then gives me stuff to eat or toys to play with….

Me hiding, bet you can't see me..
Sometimes she gets cross and tells me to go away.  The boy huskies stay out of the way when she gets cross, but I pretend to not understand and hide under the table so that I can still be close to her.  I make myself really small so that she doesn’t know I am there.
The butterfly
Anyway, today I followed Lady Human upstairs and into the room where the humans sometimes hide.  She was talking to something on the window ledge and I wanted to know what it was so I squeaked at her to let her know that I should see whatever she was looking at.

I asked him if he wanted to play...
She did as I told her and it was so exciting.  Lady Human had found a beautiful fluttering butterfly!  I was a bit confused as I don’t think that the cabbages in the garden have started growing yet, so I don’t know what it has been eating to turn itself into a butterfly.  Krofti told me that the real life creatures that look like Kroi’s Colin Caterpillar are born green and eat lots of cabbage.  Then they go to sleep for a long time and when they awake they turn into butterflies.  I think that is really cool and sometimes I wish that when I go to sleep I will awake and have beautiful wings, just like the boy husky that visits me in my dreams.

Planning an escape..
I was fascinated by this beautiful butterfly and asked it if it wanted to play.  It got really scared and flew away when I tried to touch it with my nose.  Lady Human tried to find it again, but I don’t think she did because she went back downstairs to go “tippy tap” on the computer and talk to the “dring”, “dring”….

Lara xx






Kroi's Colin Caterpillar disguised as a Husky..

No comments:

Post a Comment