My new life...


Dear Diary,

Not quite sure where I should start as so much has happened these past few months…

One minute I was really sad and living in a box alone.  My babies had all been taken from me and I missed them a lot.  Then the horrid man threw me in a van, drove me somewhere and threw me out the van.  He grabbed my neck and it hurt lots, but it was the last time I felt pain and the last time that I felt sad.

The man had left me with a lady who fed me and let me play with other huskies.  She was nice to me and tried to make friends with me but I was a little scared of her because I did know her very well.  I think she understood because sometimes I saw her smiling at me and smiling people are not scary.

Anyway, next thing is that I am travelling with lots of huskies and when we arrive at our destination I meet some new people and another husky.
The new people and the husky took me for a little car journey and suddenly my life is complete, I am living with three boy huskies!! 

Okay scrub that last statement I am not that simple.  And I am a lady husky after all….
But seriously, suddenly I am living this really cool life where I get to run every day, play with boy huskies, sleep where I want, eat what I want and do whatever I blooming well want…. 

The humans don’t appear to agree with the last point but as their rule is “only tell the husky off when you actually catch it doing the thing that you are telling it off about” as long as I am sneaky they cannot scold me….

Anyway, was watching the lady human the other day and she was doing lots of this writing stuff which seemed to make her happy and I suddenly thought - what if I started writing too.  Would it make me happy?  I have got so much to tell.

So here I am, full of loads of stories to tell about my new life.  There will be tears and there will be smiles and lots of fun along the way.  

Gotta go now as one of the boy huskies is trying to steal my furry cat that I thought was safe….

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment