When Simba came to stay.....

Aren't I cute...
Wow, such a cool weekend.


I met three big boy huskies and we played lots.  

The grey one with blue eyes sleeps a lot and gets grumpy if I bite him or jump on him.  He tells me not to do it, but I ignore him and that is when he gets grumpy. 

The big brown one fusses around me asking if I am okay every few minutes.  He even let me eat his biscuit when he dropped it on the floor. 

My big brown furry protector....
My favourite one is the grey one with brown eyes.  He is just so cool and I follow him everywhere.  I think he sometimes doesn’t like it and tries to run away from me.  I tried to cuddle him when I got sleepy, but I don’t think he liked that.

My hero!
The grey one is really good fun to pay with.  His name is Kroi but you need to say Kree otherwise he ignores you.  We ran round and round the garden together and played rough and tumble.
There is a Man Human and Lady Human that live here too.  The Man Human was snipping trees and putting lots of bits of twig and stuff in a green bucket.  I took it out the bucket and ran around the garden with it.  Then Kroi copied me.  They were my twigs in the Man’s bucket so Lady Human told Kroi not to steal them, but then Man Human hid them from me, so unfair….

What ya doin'?
There were so many toys to play with too, not as cool as my toys but it was fun taking them out the box they were hiding in.  I found a really cool pheasant toy, but Kroi shouted at me and took it away from me.  The he went up the stairs with it.  When he came back he didn’t have the toy no more.  Think he lost it.

We all had dinner in the room where there are so many exciting smells.  I went exploring and found a potato and a bottle top under the cupboard.  I also found lots of fluff that stuck to my nose and was all tickly.

Me is the fastest ever husky...
I didn’t want my dinner as the big boy huskies’ dinner smelled much nicer.  So Lady Human let me have a little piece of theirs and it was really nice.  I was still hungry so I then ate all my dinner as well.

After dinner I played some more in the house.  I found lots of really cool stuff, but Lady Human kept on chasing me and took the stuff off me.  I went upstairs to find pheasant, but found some human stuff instead.  Stuff they put on their paws ‘cos they don’t have fur to keep their skinny paws warm.  Lady Human wasn’t happy when I tried to eat it.  I found some of the stuff they put on their back paws too…
Watch out, here I come, ready or not!!

Then I went all sleepy so I curled up and fell asleep on my blanket.  When I woke it wasn’t dark any more and we all went to play in the garden.  I told Kroi that I could run faster than him and raced him up the top garden.  He knew I was faster than him so he tripped me up….

Then Kroi and Kez went out with the Lady Human for ages and I stayed and played with the Man Human.  I brought all my toys into the room where he was and chewed them.  Then I had some breakfast and felt all sleepy again…..

Simba xx

(Photos courtesy of Ian J Berry)

No comments:

Post a Comment